twenty-four sucks...
i have officially decided i cannot handle suspense. j and i have been watching the last season of 24. j keeps telling me that if someone dies they will walk off the set in 2 minutes. i wish i could keep that perspective and just enjoy the 'art' of the suspense these producers have created. but grrr. my pits start draining. my stomach begins wailing. my breathing increases and severely deepens.
i am a softy. i cave.
i am a softy. i cave.

2 Comments:
24 was awesome! i can't believe how they started the season this year... I didn't realize how into it I was until I noticed how sad I was b/c of the beginning... like somebody that actually existed had died! its intense! we LOVE it. We've started meeting with some friends to watch it... good time to hang out and be intense :)
yeah, i know it's a good show, but it leaves me with bad dreams. now we have class on monday nights so we can't watch it anymore. i thought we might be able to get it off of itunes, but they don't have 24 on there. oh well. we'll rent it later.
Post a Comment
<< Home